The corporate property investment and optimization sector is witnessing significant growth. If you are looking to make a rewarding career in the highly challenging and growth-oriented corporate property management industry, Fairdeal will give you a fair deal by giving you the biggest platform become a successful industry professional and taking your career to greater heights. We give you a supporting and dynamic environment for growing and excelling at a rapid pace, by entrusting you with responsibilities that will help you grow both as an individual and as a professional. Our game-changing expertise in this segment will empower you with market-leading knowledge, insight and technology. We have created a pro-productivity workplace culture of international standards for giving you the feeling of a global team-member. Be a part of this exciting journey and achieve your career goals with an innovative enterprise that leads the corporate real industry.
Take the first step towards achieving your ambitions. Share your resume with us and embark on your success journey.
1. Asst. Manager / Manager Data Management
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Nos: 2
Roles & Responsibility:
- Database Mining – Adding and increasing the database
- Data Collation and Management – Putting data as per structure and manage data as per pre described formats
- Data Analytics – Analyze data and create analytical summaries
- Analytic Reports and MIS – Create business intelligence reports to support sales, marketing, management and market information
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
2. Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Nos. 2
Roles & Responsibility:
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing Methods and tools.
- Candidate should be keen to learn new technologies, latest updated, PPC.
- Proven track record in managing SEO for an organization including On Page / Off Page activities, Website Optimization.
- Experience in managing Social media channels / Paid campaigns (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) along with knowledge of KPIs.
- Experience in managing Google AdWords including end to end campaign management & reporting.
- Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster, SEMRush & other analytical tools.
- Strong Communication & Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge in email and SMS campaign.
- Knowledge in blogs handling.
- The candidate should be able to run, manage, track and increase the ROI of all digital campaigns.
- Regular Reporting and data analysis.
- Co-ordinate with creative team for Content & Design team.